FUNDED Articles

By Grants Office, LLC on Monday, April 7, 2014
Mechanical engineering jobs are one of the occupations for which foreign workers can obtain H-1B visas. H-1B-eligible occupations are also a focus of the H-1B Ready to Work Partnership Grants, with the intent of enabling long-term unemployed American workers to fill these positions.

What We're Saying


View List >

Search FUNDED Online